AGEDO - [without] a roof over the head
" You can replace heimat or don't have one, but you must always - wherever you are located - live somewhere." *
An asylum is no place to live but a placement. It is hard to envision future between the very basic furniture: table, bed, chair, closet. Dreams die away unheard, while roommates are sound asleep.
Musaab, Yasir, Atef, Mawlud and his family … - just to mention a few of those who need more room to organize their lives.
KunstAsyl publishes their flat and room hunting here:
- BEREKET is looking for a 2 room apartment together with a friend >read more
- YASSIN is looking for a 1 room apartment > read more
- AMER is looking for a 1 room apartment > read more
- YASIR is looking for a 1 room apartment or a room in a shared apartment (WG) > read more
- MUSAAB is looking for a 1 room apartment > read more
- ATEF is looking for a 1 room apartment or a 2 room apartment to move in with his brother > read more
- MOHAMMAD H. is looking for a 1 room apartment or a room in a shared apartment (WG) read more
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have living space to offer.
We value your feedback so please send your questions, comments or suggestions to email@example.com